Saturday, March 24, 2012

I'm a Winner!


I was selected for the Liebster Blog award by Julie over at Julie’s Blog.  I would at this time like to thank Julie and whomever  it was that first thought of this award and the acad…. sorry I got a little caught up.

Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved.  The Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition.
The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting
1.        Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster too.

2.       Show thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

3.       Post the award on your blog.  List the bloggers you are giving the award too with links to their sites.  Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.

4.       Share five random facts about yourself that people don’t know.
Well the five blogs I have selected are:
1.       Emma -  xxxstitching

2.       Chris – Chris Cross Stitch Mania

3.       MarchAnn58 – Stitching Again

4.       Jan – Stitching Cats

5.       Jackie – Scattered Threads II
The five random facts about me are:
1.       I met my husband/soul mate at the age of 12.

2.       I enlisted in the US Army when it was still the Women’s Army Corp.

3.       I have always wanted to play the piano.

4.       I always cry at sad movies, TV shows and books.

5.       I am afraid of rodents.

This was fun now we all know what time it is....time to make the little xxs.

11 comments:

rosek1870 said...

Congrats my friend. I was going to award you but when I looked someone had beat me to it!! Isn't this a great way to discover new friends/blogs???

Hugs
Rose

XXXStitching (Emma) said...

Thanks for the award Minnie!! Thanks for sharing the love. I always look forward to your posts. XXX

Phyll said...

Congratulations Minnie.

cathartes said...

Hi Minie - you know I'm proud of you but this is the chance I need to try posting a comment here. Thanks for changing things a bit. Here we go. . . . .

Beebeebabs said...

Thank you very much and congrats on your award!!!

Jackie said...

Thank you very much Minnie. I will be sure to do a posting.

Sheila said...

Congratulations!

You are not along about the rodents... if you want to see a grown woman freak out... flash a rodent. Also I fear birds... so I avoid parks and feeding grounds at all cost.

Debbie said...

Congratulations with the award! Its nice to get to know you that little bit better!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on your award!!!

Joysze said...

LOL!! I'm afraid of rodents too!!!! I once saw a mouse, screamed bloody murder, jumped up on the couch and stayed there for half an hour.

Karen said...

Hey Minnie, I passed along another Liebster to you...love your blog!