Most of the progress on my wips I have already shown but here are a couple of picture of everything currently in my work bag. However here is my Wipocalyse report, for more info click the dragon on the right sidebar.
There is the B/W project- No Progress, the Three Kimonos-NP, African Women-Little Progress, Rose Sampler-LP, second picture Champagner-NP, (New) Christmas in July SAL(Sunshine Stitchers), AW80S-part 3 finished except for beading, Spring Heart-NP, Banu-currently working on part 6 and (New) Leo-just getting started. I may be able to get something finished if I didn’t keep starting new things but I have two birthday gifts to make, one is for this month and the other is for September what have I gotten myself into?
As you all probably have heard by now the Washington DC area was struck by a very large and powerful storm this past week and there were thousands left with no electricity and I was one. We lost power Friday night and fortunately it was restored Saturday afternoon, but there are some still without power. This was due to strong wind gust bringing down large branches and sometimes whole trees on power lines. There were no traffic lights so driving was scary and dangerous. Our temperatures were already in the 100s before the storms so everybody was depending on their a/c, once it went out you suffered until you could find somewhere that was cool. My heart goes out to everyone who was affected by the storm and the high heat.
In my last post I mentioned posting 11 questions of my own, the rules are “there are no rules” I just think it would be fun, if you visit this blog post and want to answer them you can. You don’t have to post anything in your blog; you don’t have to tag anyone else. If you want to take a few minutes and see what your answers would be please do. Send them to my email and if you say it’s okay I’ll share them in my blog.
My 11 Questions
1. If you won a million dollars, pounds, euros, whatever; what % would you give to charity? Or would you keep it all to yourself?
2. Do you ever send food back in a restaurant if you think it is not cooked correctly or to your liking?
3. Do you ever cry while watching sad movies or TV shows?
4. If you could choose to live somewhere else, would you move? Where and why?
5. I stopped dying my gray hair years ago, when you get them will you dye them or not?
6. If you could go back in your life and relive one day which would it be? Why? And would you change anything?
7. If you caught your best friend doing something illegal would you turn them in?
8. What is your favorite dish or meal?
9. Do you like cooking everyday meals or for the holidays better?
10. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
11. Did you enjoy answering my questions? (Be honest.)
Well I have gotten behind on reading blogs so I’m off to try and catch up and then make some beautiful little xxs. Thanks for stopping by and please come again soon.
PS- Leave comments!