Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome March




This is how it looks when I go to Curves Zumba class, that’s me in the yellow of course.  Phew! I can’t keep up.  And you know there is always that one B__ch, person who likes to show off and the others who just do their own thing. 






These are another set of my Anne Lee figurines and that is my little story behind them they are called (1) “Stretch One & Two” (2)” Don’t Be Hating” and (3) “You Hungry?”   They always make me laugh.
OK so now let me get to my stitching updates, since my last post I have worked on the Rose Sampler and I am well into the fourth page. I love those little birds.  This is a hard chart to put down, I am not a sampler kind of person but the simplicity of this one just speaks to me.

I also worked on the African Women; I really love the colors on this one but it needs some sparkle I’ll have to think about what to do to make it extra special.
All of my give-away packages have been received even the ones sent overseas, that was quicker than I thought it would be.    My LNS  “In-Stitches Needlework” will be having a big Nashville Market event this Sunday, I can hardly wait to see all of the goodie .   Well time to take care of life’s necessities like cleaning and cooking and then the best part… making those wonderful little xxs.

13 comments:

sharine said...

Your figurines are to cute and your stitching looks great!

Joysze said...

Minnie... ROFLMAO!!!!!!! at your figurines and Zumba class. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm still cracking up!!!!!

I hear ya about the Rose Sampler... it's such a beautiful piece and I love the colors in African Woman.

Karen said...

Boy, your rose sampler is coming right along...it's beautiful!

Love the figurines!

Julie said...

Them figurines are so funny.The last set look like they are really shaking their stuff. ;)

The sampler and African Ladies are really coming along.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Those figurines ar funny! LOL! and the stitching? Well it is awesome!

TammyK said...

Your figurines are too cute Minnie :-) Great progress on your wips.

Daffycat said...

Well you are one better than me...at least you GO to Zumba class!

I think your pretty WIP would look awesome dressed up with seed bead accents in the headdresses.

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Jan said...

I love the little ladies exercising.

The stitching looks great. Are you going to bring the African Women to Stitch night? I'd love to see them.

Shirlee said...

Those figurines are funny although a bit "close to home" for me. Of course I'm not referring to the "star" of the group ... lol! I think you get points for just signing up for the class! The projects are looking great! I hope you have a productive weekend of stitching : ) Blessings, Shirlee

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching. I love your progress on the African Women. Your figurines are so cute and so realistic.

Kalu V said...

lol your figurines are awesome! too cute

great progress on both pieces =)

Ewa said...

Those figurines made me laugh! I feel the same way when I go to spin class. Your stitching looks great - I love the sampler!

Joy said...

ROFL I love your story behind the figurines!! I used to go to Curves and you are sooo right!!