Followers

Monday, November 21, 2011

After IHSW, I'm back in business

I was really disappointed this weekend not being able to finish the border on the Green goddess I went on to other things but this morning has brought a new spool of Kreinik (850) and a spare just in case.  I made that run to my LNS and of course the Kreinik wasn't all I got.  This chart sprang off the rack and I had no choice. 

I've seen the Alessandra Adelaide "Spider Banner" and "Bat Banner" done by my friend Jan and they are amazing, beautifully stitched.  I know Halloween is long gone but there's alway next year, so this will be going on my to-do list.
As promised this is the progress I made on the B&W design before going to bed last night.




 I really enjoyed my first IHSW and knowing that there were lots of stitchers stitching with me was exciting because now I can see all of their progress too. Well I will finish up some of my blog hopping and then I'll go make some more of those wonderful little xxs.

6 comments:

TammyK said...

I like Skull Banner, first time I've ever seen this chart. Nice progress on your wip :-)

Joysze said...

Looking forward to seeing your WIPs on the banner. B&W is moving along so nicely. :D

EvalinaMaria said...

All looks good!

Julie said...

Your so lucky having a LNS.
Alessandra Adelaide is one of my favourite's and not seen the skull design before.Love it.

Mangogirl said...

great progress. Can't wait to see green goddess finished!

Kate said...

They look great! I love it when stash jumps off the shelf too ;)