Thursday, October 27, 2016

On the Road Again...

Yes, I can't wait to get on the road again.  In just a little while my local stitchy sisters and I are on our way to Harrisburg, PA for our second Cross Stitch Club Retreat. As you can probably tell I'm a little excited. We will have three guest designers there Sue Hillis from Sue Hillis Designs, Beth Seal from Summer House Stitche Works and Jean Farish from Jean Farish Needleworks.  There will be classes, vendors (lots of vendors) a pizza party even a Halloween costume party and maybe some stitching.
Here are the things I've worked on since my last up-date. I pulled this wip and added another castle and banner. It's the one on the left.
This design is Game of Thones-House and Banners by Cloudsfactory. The next one is a new start.          

This is the Martin Luther King Memorial in Washington DC and the chart is from The Posy Collection.
My next is another new start it is called Holy, Holy by Lone Elm Lane. 
My last new start is Elphaba designed by Joe Egan from Keenah's Cross Stitch on Etsy.

Finally Hubby was able to pickup my Anniversary gift from last month, "ruby" for 40 wonderful years of marriage.

Well I have made it to Harrisburg, time for the fun to begin, meeting and greeting new stitchers and maybe even making a few little xxs.

14 comments:

gracie said...

Wonderful stitching, lovely ring and have great time!

Von said...

What a gorgeous ruby ring! Congrats on your 40 years!

ALICE MARGAUX said...

Wish you a wonderful time with your stitchers friends and I like the projects you stitch. That is precious gift from your husband , beautiful ring, Sunny Greetings from New Orleans.

Brigitte said...

Great projects, Minnie.
Have fun st the retreat.

Pull the other thread said...

Splendid stitching! Have lots of fun at the retreat.

Marilyn said...

Great projects.
Your ring is beautiful.
Have fun at the retreat!
Marilyn

Mii Stitch said...

Great little crosses!
Have a fun packed stitching retreat!!

Vickie said...

Holy, Holy is gorgeous! So is your ring. Congratulations on 40 years!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Gorgeous ring and congratulations on your Ruby anniversary.
I love the variety of the pieces you're working on, Elpheba looks amazing on the black.
Have a wonderful trip and there'll be an envelope on its way when you get back!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Very lovely stitching and I hope you have lots of fun on your trip! Your ring is quite lovely also my friend.

Melinda Forbes said...

Congrats on 40. Beautiful ring. Love all your stitching -the witch of course. Would you share the color conversion for your angel. I watch your flosstube too, and love all your conversions.

Julie said...

Beautiful ring to celebrate your 40th anniversary - congratulations.
Lovely stitching, have fun with your friends.

Astrids dragon said...

What nice starts, love the banner! Congrats on your anniversary, what a beautiful ring.
Hope you had a great time on the retreat, sounds like a great time!

Heather said...

Great starts! I love Elpheba, she pops off so well on that fabric :)