Wednesday, December 5, 2012

2012 Liebster Award

I was nominated this year for a Liebster Award by DJH over at Sometime, I am  not nice and I thank you.


Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, favorite or beloved. Liebster Awards are given by bloggers to other bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help newer bloggers gain wider recognition. 
1. Choose 5 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
2. Show thanks to the blogger who awarded the Liebster to you by linking back to their blog. 
3.  Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving awards to, with links to their sites, and comment on their blog to let them know that you have given them the award.




My five nominees are:
                           Vegas Jill- A Stitch in Time
                                    
                                    Vicky -   The Procrastinating Expat Kiwi Crafter

                           Faith -   Faithfully Stitching

                           Katie -  Jeremiah's Mom

                           Michelle -  Ozarks sew n' sews

Here is the 2012 Liebster Award so you can save it and post it to your page.


I think this is nice and something cute to add to your page, however I will understand if you do not want to repeat this process and pass it on, it does require a little time and effort.

Well stitch-night is tonight at my LNS and I still have to figure out "what's for dinner" so I'm off .  Thanks for stopping by.  
xxs

4 comments:

Faith... said...

Thanks Minnie! :)

Unknown said...

I love your blog. Thanks for sharing your favorites with us

Katie said...

Thank you very much!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Thank you so much my friend! We are in the midst of moving so I was slow to answer. Blessings.