Friday, June 29, 2018

I haven't forgotten...

No I haven't forgotten about you blog readers, life sometimes gets busy and something has to be pushed back. I have a lot to share since my last post. In May I participated in a SAL from Facebook called "Stitch Maynia", when originally stated in 2015 you were to start 15 new charts in the first 15 days of the month. Now the SAL has evolved to starting as many new starts as your want for as many days as you want, some start 15, some 18 for 2018, some even start 31 for the entire month of May.  I counted and I had twenty something wips already in my wip bag so I didn't go too crazy. I only started 8 for the first eight days of May and I went back and worked on some of them for the rest of the month. I even finished a few! Here they are:
M is for Mermaid

All Souls Verlanen

Stitch Always

Stitch Witch

Halloween Cat

Count Your Blessings

My Heart Belongs to the Sea

Dorothy's Discivery
I loved stitching on each one of these so much it was hard to move to the next one the next day. As I said after these eight days I went back and worked on them again I finished five of the eight:





May was a busy month, I also FFOed some small items:
I even made a few grime guards:

June has gotten off to a good start I worked on all of my Maynia starts and even started another chart:


I even tried my hand at another project bag.  Well I'll be back soon with an update from the upcoming Stitch Con Retreat. xxs!

10 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Such pretty things and I like that project bag. Sure is good to see you!

Marilyn said...

Wow, you've been busy!
Love all of your Maynia starts and finishes.
Pretty project bag!
Have a great weekend!
Marilyn

Vickie said...

Good for you Minnie! You are doing great! I really love Count Your Blessings!

Julie said...

Lots of lovely things you have shared. The project bag is super.

Deb said...

Well done on your stitching! Cute finishes!

Katie said...

Oh I love the M is for Mermaid chart. I need to look that up. Great work on everything else and beautiful finishes even.

Anna van Schurman said...

That certainly was a busy month. I'm making the rounds trying to get inspired and I think you've done just that!

Justine said...

Wow what a great month! I love the Dorothy design, the lettering on Silver Creek charts really appeals to me. Great to see you went back to finish some of your gorgeous Maynia starts.
Love love love your project bag!

Astrids dragon said...

Awesome finishes!!! I think the mermaid and the Stitch Witch are my favourites!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Everything is just beautiful...I love all of your WIP's. Your Finishes are so pretty too.

Happy Stitching, Happy Sowing
Linda K, Buttercup