Thursday, October 9, 2014

WIPOCALYPSE OCTOBER 2014

The question asked this month is "Are you a Halloween or Christmas stitcher?" My answer is I can't decide, it kind of depends on which charts I see first. The stitching magazines for both usually come out around the same time and most of the local shops have Christmas in July and Halloween in May or June. As far as stitching goes I love both so which ever I see first that's which one I'm stitcher for the year. Like this year is Halloween.



 I stitched another Halloween ornament but it's for an exchange and can't share just yet. I have also been working on my Joan Elliott Mystery SAL this past month. Due to so much skin showing on this one and I'm stitching one over one it has taken a little longer but I'm loving every stitch.
 Almost done.  Then there are of course my Sept. Calendar Girl and Cake.
I love the little bee made of beads.  I managed to finish Katie Kitty from Brooke Books Productions.
None of my other wips have been touched but I'll give them all a little love soon. Until next time thank you all for stopping by and welcome to all new followers. Going to make some wonderful little xxs.

11 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Pretty things dear! I am neither a Christmas or halloween stitcher. I do love snowmen but just because I love snowmen! LOL!

Ruth said...

Such lovely stitching! Congrats on your accomplishments..... I especially love your Mirabilia--- she's stunning.

Brigitte said...

You have been stitching a lot, these finishes are just great. I love to see pictures of the Joan Elliot SAL on the blogs. And you are up to date with your calendar girls and the mon thly cakes. That's more than I can say, my monthly stitching stopped in July, lol. There will be more next year.

Vickie said...

Oh my! You have a lot going on Minnie. I really love Brooke's Advent Animals. They are so adorable.

Emma/Itzy said...

All look great! Well done! :)

Jan said...

Love the over-one look of your Joan Elliott Mystery SAL, that and your Sept. cake looks good enough to eat!

Katie said...

Beautiful stitching girl!! I love the advent SAL. I'm doing that one too. The Joan piece is just breathtaking!!! I'm like you I do both holidays just depends on which one screams stitch me first haha.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great update! The over one skin looks amazing, I will definitely be doing this again for this face. Once I have finished my Hallowe'en stitching!

Love the cake too, I really want to stitch more of them. I only have two completed so far!

Julie said...

Wonderful stitching - the skin looks amazing over 1 so detailed.

Lots of lovely things you've been working on.

Dani - tkdchick said...

That over one skin is so wroth it!

EvalinaMaria said...

Well done! Happy Halloween.