I was so into adjusting the colors of my Mermaid's hair yesterday that I totally forgot to post my IHSW pictures. I started this design a week ago Sunday, the Sea Goddess by Joan Elliott. On Saturday I had a glitch in my brain because I had lost the ability to count correctly and I ended up stitching and frogging her face about three times before I gave up and moved to her torso, which of course I ended up doing the same thing at least once before I could get it right. Finally everything started coming back together and I got that part done. I then went back and stitched her face but then I had to decide, since I had changed the skin tone, what color to stitch her hair. I with the help of my lovely daughter found the perfect shades of brown instead of the red in the chart.
This where I left off last night and it is now time to make more little xxs. I want to thank you all for stopping by.