Wednesday, January 5, 2022

WIP PARADE

Happy New Year Everyone! 

I use to think that once you are retired, you will have all the time in the world to do everything you want to do. WONK, WONK, WOOONK! Not even close to being true. I have tried to post on Facebook, Instagram, make Flosstube (Youtube) videos and keep my blog updated. Of course something is going to suffer, unfortunately it has been my blog. I appreciate all of you that have not deleted my page and come back to see if there is anything new. I apologize of any inconvenience, if you so desire, you can follow me on: 

Facebook -Minnie Gray

Instagram-minniegray5806

Flosstube - Minnie Gray -All XXs  

Now that all of that is done, lets get to the good stuff,  WIPS

2020 Pandemic Sampler
sarcygurl

A Haunting We Will Go
Keslyn's

A Lady Named Ella
Ingleside Imaginarium

ABC de la Brodeuse (Aida Button)
Jardin Prive'


Advent Animals
Brooke Books

African Angel
Barbara Baatz

Bella Bee
Mirabillia

Blackwork Peacocks
Joan Elliott

Crystal
Cross Stitching Art

EGO
Arlate Studio



Franky the Thinker
Glendon Place


Hogwarts Crest
Colleen Carrington

Ironwork Gate
CW Designs

Just Me
Pick to Pattern

Forever & Ever
Cottage Garden Samplings

MLK Memorial
Posy Collection

Moonshine
Silver Creek Samplers

Natural Beauty 2
Fil'anthrope Broiderie

                                                                                   
T'was The Night
JBW Designs

Pain
Night Spirit Studio

Phanton
Kitty & Me Designs

Pray
Teresa Kogut

Pretty As A Peacock
Maria Diaz

Repeat The Sounding Joy
Kathy Barrick

Suffrage Act
Little House Needleworks

Sun & Moon 
Owl Forest Emboidery

The Comparatively Small Ship of Life
Ink Circles

Turn Your Face Toward the Sun
Mar Nic Designs

                                                                                    

Words to Live By
Heartstring Samplery

Yin Yang
Stitchrovia


Some of these WIPS you have seen for years, they are finally getting close to being finished. Some you've never seen before, I love them all and plan to add to this list over this next year. So stay tuned for more excitement. If you have any questions about any of the pictures I've shown please leave me a comment and I will answer as soon as possible. Thank you for stopping by, now to make some more of those wonderful little xxs.

6 comments:

Trace Baker said...

Glad you shared these. There are some really interesting choices!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely to see a post from you. I don't have time to watch videos much now but I can manage time to follow blogs and keep mine up to date.
You have some gorgeous WIPs, very varied which is nice for keeping the interest levels going. I love the Lady Ella by Ingleside Imaginarium.
One thing - your sound effect at the start is rather rude in English!! I had to look twice to understand LOL

Claudette497 said...

That's a wonderful parade of projects - thanks for sharing. Owl Forest was a new designer to me, I just downloaded pretty much her entire freebies page, so thanks for enabling too, haha.

Katie said...

So glad to see a post from you. Lovely WIP parade. Have a wonderful 2022!

Astrids dragon said...

So much beautiful stitching, I like the one you started of you.
I know where to find you on Instagram and hopefully I'll see you at the library to stitch soon!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

I come back! Good to see you back!